- This event has passed.
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: New Hampshire SPCA – 104 Portsmouth Ave Stratham, NH 03885
Fee: $20 per pet – payable in cash or credit card in person on the clinic day (no checks, please)
Questions? Please email [email protected]
What to Know
- Registration in advance is required. Click the Register Now button below.
- Appointments will be curbside drop off. Pet owners must wait in their car on the premises and their pet will be brought back once the vaccine has been administered. This usually takes no longer than 10 minutes.
- Dogs must be on a secure leash.
- Cats must be in a secure carrier. One cat per carrier.
- Pet owners need to plan to provide their pet’s prior vaccine history if they have any. A signed rabies certificate is the only acceptable form of proof of prior rabies vaccines.
- All animals must be healthy, not pregnant, and able to be safely handled.
- Once registered, you will receive confirmation with a time when you should arrive. Your pet will be seen during this block of time.
1-Year or 3-Year Rabies Vaccine
Your pet qualifies for a 3-Year Rabies vaccine if both of the following are true:
- You provide the most recent Certificate of Vaccination to the New Hampshire SPCA (via upload in the online registration form or by email)
- The date of the NHSPCA Clinic is not after the due date noted on that Certificate
Your pet qualifies for a 1-Year Rabies Vaccine if any of the following are true:
- You do not have an up-to-date Certificate of Vaccination
- You have a Certificate, but the due date has lapsed (even by one day)
- Your pet has never been vaccinated