This is a 30-minute play-time for dogs between 40lbs to 120lbs and 6 months old and over to socialize. We provide a safe environment for dogs of a medium to large size to socialize and play, while also providing trained staff to facilitate appropriate dog-dog interactions and answer any of your training concerns. There are two playgroup categories designated by weight (Medium 40-64 and Large 65-120).
The cost is $50 for a monthly pass, and meets weekly – currently on Tuesday afternoons.
Medium Dog Playgroup – 1:30 PM – 2:o0 PM
Large Dog Playgroup – 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM
One person per dog.
If you’re interested in joining this play group, please fill out the questionnaire below. This questionnaire helps us get to know your pup and be sure they will be a good match for the program. Once complete, a member of the Behavior and Training team will be in touch with next steps and/or the registration link for your dog to join the play group.
Regulations for the play group –
- All dogs attending the playgroup must be up to date on all required vaccines, friendly with both dogs and people and have the ability to share toys and bowls.
- Your dog must be spayed/neutered
- Your dog must have completed at least one positive reinforcement course (does not have to be at the NHSPCA).
- If your dog shows signs of aggression, playing too rough, or continues to bully another dog, the trainer has the right to ask you to leave the play group to ensure the safety of all dogs involved.
- Please click this link to review all of our Rules and Regulations for these playgroups.
Please email your most up to date vaccination records to [email protected] prior to the first play group.