Make a Difference on the Auction Committee
You can help give homeless animals a second chance by volunteering for the Auction for the Animals Committee. Committee members play significant role in making the auction possible and help secure valuable sponsorships, items and donations that make this event the New Hampshire SPCA’s largest fundraiser.
The Auction Volunteer Committee consists of two groups:
- Responsibilities: Secure sponsorships, items, trips, experiences, and other desirable donations that will command a high price at auction
- Commitment: Approximately 6 committee meetings (held virtually on Wednesday evenings), along with 1 to 3 hours per week visiting or calling businesses to solicit donations on your own time
- Primary Time Frame: August, September, Early October
- Responsibilities: Organize and develop displays to showcase items in the Live and Silent Auctions at the event
- Commitment: On-site working sessions two evenings per week, with more days necessary during the final two weeks leading up to November 13
- Primary Time Frame: Late September, October, November
The committee has already begun meeting but we welcome new members at any time!
If you’re looking to contribute your sales, communication, organizational, or creative skills in support of the animals, please contact Julie Halama, Special Events and Sponsorship Manager, for more information: 603-773-5735, [email protected]