The New Hampshire SPCA is looking to hire a part time Humane Agent. Responsible for preventing the cruelty, abuse and neglect to animals, investigating complaints, trapping or capturing at large or feral animals, serves in some capacity on the NHSPCA Disaster Response Team.
- Investigative or Law Enforcement Required
- Knowledge of the Animal Cruelty Laws for the State of New Hampshire
- Documented Animal Welfare experience
- Current NH driver’s license required
- High School diploma minimum
Part Time – hourly position with occasional need for extended hours at the request of the Field Services Manager to address emergencies. May work weekends, nights or holidays. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to [email protected] .
No Phone calls will be accepted.