The New Hampshire SPCA is looking to hire a part time Humane Agent. Responsible for preventing the cruelty, abuse and neglect to animals, investigating complaints, trapping or capturing at large or feral animals, serves in some capacity on the NHSPCA Disaster Response Team.
- Investigative or Law Enforcement Required
- Knowledge of the Animal Cruelty Laws for the State of New Hampshire
- Documented Animal Welfare experience
- Current NH driver’s license required
- High School diploma minimum
Part Time – hourly position with occasional need for extended hours at the request of the Field Services Manager to address emergencies. May work weekends, nights or holidays. Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to [email protected] .
No Phone calls will be accepted.
Events Intern- Development Department
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Time frame: 3 month commitment
The New Hampshire SPCA hosts and participates in many different community outreach activities and events throughout the summer. Some of which include Yappy Hours, restaurant benefit nights, and community events.
Events Intern will assist with the following:
Representing the NHSPCA at events and outreach activities
Developing and implementing new benefit and outreach events
Implementing grass root efforts to gain exposure for various marketing campaigns instituted by the Development department
Assist in the development of event marketing materials and strategies
Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Must be willing and able to work a minimum of 8 hours a week including some weekends
- Must be linked to a relevant class or course of study