Make it a day to remember!
* Celebrate your child’s birthday at the New Hampshire SPCA *
** Please note that our Humane Education Team will be fully engaged with our 9-week summer camp program and sadly will not be able to offer birthday parties from Saturday June 19th – end of August. The final date available for birthday parties this season is Saturday June 18. Birthday party availability will resume on September 3rd (Saturdays and Sundays). We apologize for the inconvenience, but hope to see your child at our summer camp!
Parties are available for children ages 5 and up on Saturdays from 12-2 pm or 3-5 pm, and on Sundays from 12-2 pm. Our party packages are available for groups of up to 10 children, including the birthday child, and 2 adults (additional children up to a total of 14 can be included for an extra cost; but we do encourage you to keep groups smaller so that all children have as many opportunities to interact with animals as possible). Food can be served within our Humane Education classroom and there is a full kitchen available for your use. There are also several nearby pizzerias that deliver to the shelter.
Many children choose to have guests bring gifts for the animals, too! Check out our wish list to see what we might need! The NHSPCA and all our animals thank you for your act of kindness!
Classroom rental ($175) –
• A group of 10 children and 2 adults
• One Humane Education staff member to assist
• Two hours use of the Humane Education classroom
• Opportunity for all children to meet and interact with the classroom ambassador animals for 20 minutes
Birthday Basic Package ($250) –
• A group of 10 children and 2 adults
• One Humane Education staff member to lead activities and facilitate interactions with classroom animals
• A tour may include adoption center, The Lamprey barn area, and the expansion of the campus including our new barn, arena, and rain gardens
• *Please note that the tour may need to be adjusted based on access to certain areas or given certain weather conditions.
• A game of animal-themed Bingo where every child gets to take home a prize
Birthday Extravaganza Package ($300) –
• Everything from the Birthday Basic Package PLUS an adoption activity where every child gets to adopt a stuffed animal! (Please note, the adoption activity takes place instead of Bingo)
• The birthday child may choose a name for a future adoptable animal
Refund/cancellation policy: It is not the NHSPCA’s policy to give refunds for cancellations. For events postponed due to illness or inclement weather, we will make all attempts to reschedule or provide a credit to use toward future programming.
Waiver: I recognize that in conjunction with my child’s attendance at the New Hampshire Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (NHSPCA), my child will be in contact with and may be allowed to hold and pet animals. I understand that despite all precautions made, there is a chance that my child may contract a disease or illness by handling the animals. I further understand that there is a chance that my child may sustain a scratch or bite while handling animals. I understand that the above is illustrative of the types of risks involved in participating in programs at the NHSPCA, but is in no way a complete list of possible risks. By checking the YES box when registering, I do hereby absolutely and unconditionally release and discharge the NHSPCA, including its employees, successors, assigns, directors, officers and agents from and against any and all claims, obligations and liabilities of any nature relating to or arising out of my child’s participation with the NHSPCA camp program. I certify that I am the registered child’s legal parent or legal guardian.
Photo Release: I authorize the NHSPCA to use photos of my child engaging in program activities for media purposes.