We are open for adoption and surrender services by appointment only. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently offering virtual adoptions for select animals. We also have a virtual surrender option will allow some animals to be admitted into our care during this time for re-homing. To inquire about virtual adoption or surrender, please email [email protected] for the quickest response. We will respond to voicemails when we are not caring for animals. Thank you for your understanding.
- Currently Behavior Training classes are being offered outdoors and indoors as needed. Humane Education is offering Camp in a Box! Please check our website for more information on all of our programs and services.
- Donations of pre-owned household items (ie. Blankets, towels, animal beds or toys, cages, etc.) CANNOT be accepted at this time. Please do not leave these items for the health of all concerned. Our shelter is closed to all public traffic, and can now only accept donations of food or wish-list items via mail delivery.
- We will still be accepting donations from our Amazon wish list. We anticipate there being a greater community need for food assistance during this crisis as well as longer animal stays.
- Financial support is more important than ever. Donations can be made securely on our website nhspca.org.
- We will be updating our website and Facebook with any new developments.
- We are pleased to be able to continue offering programs and services while construction is underway on our expansion. Please click here for more information, before coming to our campus.